August 15, 2007

Pledge Week

I do not ask for much from my readers, but now is time to step up to the plate. According to the little counter down on the bottom of the page I am about 125 hits from 50,000. I am not a patient man. Call your friends, call your neighbors, click and link and let us see if we can turn over the old counter as soon as possible.

I know 50,000 hits is the work of days and weeks for some of you, but for this little old blogger it is two years of working my typing fingers (both of them) to the bone. Only through your generous support can I keep providing you with the programming you love. If you want to keep getting high quality posts you can find nowhere else on the net, you should click often over the next twenty-four hours.

Hey -- if you will not do it for me, do it for the children, the puppies, the kittens, and for environment. Thank you in advance for your help in this difficult matter.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger