May 18, 2009

Holy Crap

Pravda means truth in Russian, I am told. The old venerable Soviet mouthpiece calls 'em as it sees 'em in this article. When the people who lived and suffered under Communism for 75 years tell you you are going down a wrong path, maybe we should listen. I have said it before, history does not repeat, but we can learn the lessons to keep from making the same mistakes. We made one in November and we better tell our Congresspeople to just back the hell up for a minute and think things through.

h/t GOC

Here is another article you should read. I guess I answered my own question a few posts back. Liberals are so angry because they are not happy. If you want to be happy come on over to the right side of the political spectrum.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger