October 27, 2009

BOHICA

Where to start? The Government is going to take over your health care. I can only offer the Cassandra-esque warning: be careful for what you wish. I could ask for the Constitutional authority for this take-over, but those who support the notion either have no understanding of our Constitution or do not care. I could point out the Democrat lie regarding the profits of the health insurers, but again supporters of this leftist take-over do not care.

I could ask under what Constitutional authority does the Government decide the pay of working Americans? See above. Congress is concerned about Executive pay and "Golden Parachutes", but why does no one question the healthcare and full pay for life your elected representatives voted themselves?

The Republican Party will get no more donations from me. I will support Conservative-minded candidates. If Snow and other RINOs continue to receive even one dollar of NRP funds, the party is dead to me. It has always been so, but with emphasis I tell you Republican Party. my politics is conservatism first, party way down the list.

The time is coming when we will pay for the out-of-control Government. We will pay in tax increases. We will pay in higher gasoline. We will pay in inflation and lower earning power. The Democrats will cry the answer is more government, and the sheep will bleat and go along.

I ask you voters of Obama and Democrats, how will you explain to your children and grandchildren what you have done to their country?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger