November 2, 2011

Done With Jury Dooty

I finally completed jury duty last night. At $40 per day, I cleared a nice $3.37 per hour.  We had two long days of court stuff.  Deliberations took longer than they should have, but such is life. Sometimes there are people in life who choose not to listen to absolute truth and wisdom as espoused by your humble author. Some people over-think stuff. Some people lack the brain power to do deep thought and are unaware of their inadequacies. Some people are just stupid fucks. I will leave it at that.

I have a major presentation due next week, so my next few days will be spent graphing and Power Pointing. There is nothing that makes one feel so productive as spending hours preparing graphs and charts and slides full of information the audience already knows. That, my friends, is what it is like to attend a sales meeting: a waste of time and effort. On the bright side, my presentation will be as slick as snot on a brass doorknob. My slides are just like this blog -- a case of quantity over quality.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger