August 23, 2012

Stuff I find amusing that will make you shake your head and click away as fast as possible because your really don't love me like you should

I was out and about this week doing my job, making money, doing my best to overcome the Obama economy. I was sitting in a parking lot yesterday in Charlotte, NC*.  I had the radio on 'scan' trying to find a station that suited my fancy. The radio paused on a station and I caught this quip before it moved on to the next available signal:
"...the problem with putting it on a cat is he will lick it off right away..."
The radio had already moved to another station by the time I stopped laughing. That is all I heard, and the product discussed is lost to the airwaves.  I got out my phone and recorded the exact phrase for your amusement. I am giving like that. Ladies, you can thank me later. Men,  a cold beer or fine hand rolled cigar from the Caribbean will suffice.



* Day to day you never know if things around here are live or Memorex..
This one is live.
Maybe.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger