November 22, 2012

Because you need multiple posts from me on Thanksgiving



Here is a tune from the Greatest Holiday Movie ever. There is no discussion on FACT.

And indeed, I have plenty to be thankful for...

Once upon a time I was actually amusing.    No? Oh, well...

And lest I forget, Thank You for your patronage of this often poorly conceived and badly executed outlet for my  daily outpourings and brain dumps. The idea that anyone takes a few seconds or minutes from their day to read what I have to say is humbling to the core.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Hope you and yours had a good day and will continue to have a pleasant weekend.
Belated Happy Thanksgiving.
Thought I covered it earlier.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger