December 30, 2013

I need coffee

Happy Monday. Today is a work day for me since I used up all of my vacation last week. I plan on writing my monthly report and other end of the year tasks, like filling in the 2014 holidays on my desk calendar: important stuff like that.

I had a post all written (albeit in my brain) when I went to bed last night. This morning it was gone like a wisp of smoke.  Do not grieve, it was nothing of life-changing brilliance. It was more interesting than what I have written so far. Perhaps you can do me a solid and pretend you read the post I did not write and let me know in the comments your reaction to my words you did not read.

2 comments:

hey teacher... said...

Best thing I've read since that book that Dan Brown hasn't written yet. Later I plan to look at some paintings that Picasso never started. Have they released Ghostbusters III yet? I might watch that too if I've got time.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Brilliant.
Your analysis was succinct and prescient.
I can't wait for he follow up.
Well, of course first I'll get some coffee.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger