January 6, 2014

Just like you

I suspect we are metaphorically sharing a seat in the same lifeboat, taking sips of water from the same rusty can and trying to discreetly evacuate our bowels over the side without falling prey to sharks. In other words, I bet it is damn cold at your house too. We have an uncharacteristic fresh 10 plus inches of snowfall on the ground to go with the five or six inches we got late last week. Coupled with wind chills in the neighborhood of -30F, it is miserable weather in any one's estimation. I hate to blog about the weather again, but outside of football, books and TV there is not much going on in my life. The wife made some chocolate chip cookies last night.  I do have that. Be safe this Monday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger