August 26, 2014

Summer at last!

We hit 90 degrees yesterday for the first time in almost a year. The humidity was about 95%. It was hot, miserable, and the way it should be in August.  I mowed the yard in the heat of the day.  The AT&T guy did not come until almost noon and I had to work yesterday evening, so that was when I could do the yard work.  The wife trimmed some bushes and then decided she wanted a couple Of other shrubs dug up, so I saluted and set to work. My T-shirt was so soaked with sweat it felt like I jumped in a swimming pool. You could have wrung water from it. Surprisingly, the wife declined to give me a hug for my efforts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are back in the low 90s again. Running a bit cooler than normal, I guess someone forgot to tell Mother Nature about global smoke screen warming.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger