January 7, 2018

Appleauce cake with burnt sugar icing

Temperatures are a balmy double digits this morning and it looks like we will crack above the freezing mark  for the first time since before Christmas later today. I dread my gas bill.

We watched my granddaughter last night. She was on, entertaining us the whole evening. She chattered nonstop. On the way to the testaurant she told me to "follow that car, Paw". Later she informed me I have to stop for a red light. When I told her that was a good thing for a 3year-old to know, she told me "Yeah, I a pretty smart girl[sic]".

In other news, I have nothing. I doubt you want to hear about my jock itch. I didn't win either of the giant lottery prizes, possibly  because I didn't buy any tickets.



Do be do be do, indeed.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger