June 21, 2018

Missing you missing me

I'm back from a quick trip to the environs of the Motor City.  I had a good introductory visit with a prospective customer. I zoomed past the HQ of my former employer with a sense of nostalgia. I was sold along with the division I worked for. I worked with a great group of guys there. I last worked for that employer more than  20 years ago. Wow, that makes me feel old.

I have no entertaining travel stories for you. There was no egregious driving, the hotel was as expected, dinner was uneventful. I did forget to take my meds with me and I failed to pack an umbrella. The latter failure did not matter since it ceased raining as I pulled into the customer's parking lot. I hope I did not waste my limited share of good luck on a dry shirt.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

You didn't wave or say Hi!

Joe said...

I did from the Lodge Freeway. You were looking the other way.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger