August 30, 2018

Hold your Breath, or don't

I'm still alive.  I suspect you were worried. You probably have the 9 and a pair of 1's already entered on your smart phone, ready to push dial, to alert the authorities that a National Treasure has gone silent.  I am sure of it. Hold off. I am here, faithful denizens of the blogisphere.

I could regale you with tales of my adventures this week, if I had any.

I could offer a rant on the state of politics that would leave you in head-scratching wonder, uttering "that makes so much sense" or "I wish I had written that".

I could entertain you with jokes, anecdotes, or wry observations that make you smile in general bonhomie.

I am capable of it all.

That does not mean I am going to do it.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger