March 25, 2019

We just need to dig a little deeper

Man, I love being right. We are already hearing it from the sore losers Democrats, "Sure, Mueller found diddly squat, but he was leading a very narrow investigation". Plus I suspect most Lefties conclusion is not "there is just no evidence", but rather "We have to look harder".

This isn't going to end, the hysteria from the lefties will only increase. You saw it here: it is going to get worse.

I threw together a lasagna and salad for Sunday dinner last night. The kids, minus the one who
lives a thousand miles away, all came for dinner. After we ate I dragged out the ice cream maker and froze up a batch of homemade ice cream. It was a nice evening.

A seemingly short weekend is done. It is a back to work. I think I'll buy into the lottery Wednesday. I could find something to do with all that cash that would keep me out of trouble. And yeah, I certainly would quit my job. I actually like my job, mind you, but seriously, I would quit. I would probably
give them some notice though.

Maybe.

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

There's a great feeling when you go to work and they all know you are not gonna kiss their posterior, but you do a great job.

Joe said...

I have finally found a "good" job, after fiver years of working for people who did not value me at all.

You are absolutely right Ed.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger