July 2, 2019

If I had a hammer

The defendant was before the judge in court. The judge says “You have been charged with the murder of your wife by smashing her skull with a hammer until she was dead.”
A voice from the back of the court yells “You bastard!!!”
Next the judge says “You have also been charged with the death of your mother-in-law by smashing her skull with a hammer until she was dead.”
Again the voice from the back of the court yells “You’re a bastard!”
The judge looks towards the back of the court and says “If the man in the back can’t control himself I will have to ask him to leave.”

The man replies “I’m sorry judge, but I lived next to that bastard for 20 years and every time I asked him if I could borrow a hammer he’d tell me he didn’t have one”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kind of a sick joke.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger