April 25, 2005

Confederate Memorial Day

The Acidman has a post about Confederate memorial Day. The Civil War is one of my favorite subjects. For many years I read only "Civil War" books, and was once a reenactor for a time. I did a Western Federal Army interpretation in one of the best reenactment groups at that time: The Mudsills. We represented the 5th Ky.

"What?" you ask, "Kentucky troops in Federal Service"? Yes, little is it known , but Kentucky voted overwhelmingly (4-1? my memory fails and I am too lazy to look it up) to remain in the Union.

I have a few trivia questions for you:

What was the major dispute between the Confederate States and the Union?

T or F most Northerners wanted to free the slaves?

Was BobbyLee a traitor to his country?

Was Jefferson Davis?

Who is my favorite General from the Civil War and What did he do?


Can you answer these five questions?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger