July 26, 2005

Help

I hate the way this blog looks. I want to go to a simpler template. My fear is everything I have been able to add, statistics, links etc will be lost if I change templates.

Is this true?

Will I have to start over with counters etc.?

I do not write HTML. Frankly, just publishing this drivel each day pushes my capabilities.

I also would like to put my self portrait up on my blog. I do not know how to write the html code for this, the "profile" section in blogger asks for a "url" but it is not a picture from the web. Yes, I know I am a moron about this stuff.

I appreciate any advise.

HB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, migrate to one of the Moveable Type blogs.

For advice from a pro, check out sekimori.com. They can direct you, maybe even put you in touch with one of the places thaqt can host for little or free.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger