October 18, 2005

Attention K Mart Shoppers...

I have made a few additions to the old blogroll. Each of you should bow down in my general direction, as html and templates and all that geeky stuff are very hard for me. This is what I do for you. Thats me the Hoosierboy, giving, giving, giving. Right.

Please go read these new additions:

Queenie -- one of the first links I posted. I knew as soon as I took her off she would be back
James Old Guy -- I like his outlook plus he is a former Hoosier from a beatiful town
Back home again -- a fellow Hoosier
american kernel -- ie Katies dad, a former Hoosier, and good conservative.

ed: also Rightwingnation he is also a formaer Hooiser

I guess that means it is a day for Hoosier additions to Fat in Indiana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HB,
Thanks for the BlogRoll.

James Old Guy said...

Hey,, I am an ex hoosier,,from the banks of the Wabash,, in fact from that very burg...

Joe said...

That is even better James, Wabash is a beautiful little city.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger