March 24, 2006

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

The GoGos are bouncing in my brain, Belinda Carlisle singing with abandon. Yes, vacation, all I ever needed...( I think I am channeling the SWG...all these ....things)

I will be gone for the next week spending time with 4/5ths of my family. The daughter had spring break last week, she is back at college studying 7 days a week, especially Friday and Saturday nights...really, she told me so...

Posting will be sparse, maybe some cartoons, maybe Otter will drop by. Maybe you will get nada, nothing, give back the everlasting gobstopper, Charlie...

I will be back, do not forget about me. I know you will not.

I can hear you calling now. Shane...Mother likes you...Shane...Hoooosierbooooyyyyyyy come baaaaaackkkkkk....

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger