May 4, 2006

Otter's Rants....

I’m pissed today. Not really sure I know why, but I am – (Actually, I know, but that will be another substitution post)…..Here are ten completely random things I am pissed about…
1)Who the “F” cares if Barry Bonds ties or passes Babe Ruth. I was watching the Red Sox and Blue Jays game last night and they broke away to show Bonds at bat…I really don’t recall other situations where they broke away to show someone “tying for second.”
2)If you are an illegal “resident” (politically correct to piss HB off), what right do you have to protest? If you don’t like it here – go home.
3)When you merge onto the highway, you have to yield.
4)Who cares if pro athletes have lost a kazillion dollars gambling – everyone has problems.
5)Stop sending me mail for feminine stuff – Hair color, eye liner, high heel shoes, pantyhose, dresses - (not that I don’t look pretty in those things) but I live here alone and I don’t want the junk mail. (although the Victoria’s Secret catalog can still be delivered)
6)England’s chances of winning the World Cup are ruined because Sir Alex had to play Wayne Rooney in a fixture against Chelsea that meant absolutely nothing –
7)A woman playing in men’s sporting events…i.e. Michele Wie trying to qualify for the Men’s US Open. Play in the Women’s Open – that’s why they have it
8)When you mass produce microbrew beer, distribute all over the country, you really don’t have a microbrew anymore.
9)If you are in the “express lane” you really are expected to move quickly – it’s the EXPRESS lane.
10)When I was younger, I always said that I had no regrets….Now I have a ton of them.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger