June 12, 2006

Die you mooselimbs

Day five without coffee. I am feeling a little mean. I am not trying to quit or anything, I just forgot to get some while I was at the store, and I am too lazy to make a special trip to get more.

Some Islamic nutjobs died while doing their neck stretching exercises at Gitmo. I guess I should be upset -- boo fucking hoo. Hand me a Kleenex, will you? Now the Euroweenies, the Islamoturds, and the Democrats (and that asshat Arlan Specter) are all crying about how we need to shut down the place. I am going to try and 'splain this one more time, Lucy -- WE ARE AT WAR. These are people who fought against us -- The United States of America. They are prisoners of war. We do not have to have a trial. We do not have to let them go. To be more precise, these are enemy combatants caught attacking us out of uniform -- that makes them spies and we could have executed them on the spot.

Does anyone realize that some of these guys went to meet the virgins by their own hand because they were slated to be returned to their own countries? Good God, do you politicians have any idea how you are destroying our country by always siding with the enemy? It is not automatic good journalism to assume the US is always wrong, it makes you a fucktard. Move to anywhere else, please.

I say we make a suitable length of rope standard issue at Gitmo -- if these murdering bastards don't kill themselves, maybe they will hang each other. We can only hope.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger