November 1, 2006

Maybe I told this story before

The Wedding Invitation

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and decided to get married. There was only one thing bothering me: her beautiful younger sister. My sister-in-law-to-be was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts and went bra-less.


One day she called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she told me she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She said she wanted to make love to me just once before I married her sister.

Of course I was totally shocked and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going up stairs to my bedroom but if you want one last wild fling, come up and join me." I was stunned as I watched her go up the stairs. At the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down at me.


I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight out the front door to my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "We're so happy that you've passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always, always, keep your condoms in your car!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger