November 10, 2006

Tater Salad

We are off tonight to see Ron White in concert. We are going with our best friends. This is the first time the wife and I have done anything for a long time, and I am looking forward to it. She has been a major grump all week, and maybe this will help. You see, she is pissed at me, pissed at life. This has been a bad week, to go with a bad year. I maintain sitting around feeling miserable and sorry for yourself serves no purpose. That just seems to piss her off more.

This burst of optimism is very uncharacteristic for me. Maybe it is a midlife crisis? Sometimes life gives you a chop block, then it kicks you while you are down. After that lady luck does a Hayward on your unhelmeted skull, raking her sharpened cleats across your bare head. You could just curl up in a fetal ball. You could get up and punch her in the tits. I know what I prefer.

It is Friday. Time for the Friday Five. In honor of the Colts and da Bears having such great seasons, how about we rank the five best teams in the NFL? Show me your list and I'll show you mine (insert Groucho leer here).

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger