March 19, 2007

Random Ramblings

How are your College Basketball Brackets? Did you pick those upsets?

Cherry yogurt gets its vibrant color in part from concentrated beet juice.

I believe I am addicted to orange juice and chap stick. Not together.

"What good is it to get warm out if all it is going to do is rain?", a quote from the wife when watching the weather last night.

I need to go see "300". My son said it was awesome. The story of Leonidas and his 300 men(and the Thespians -- there were more than a thousand of them fighting with the the Spartans) ignited my lifelong love of history.

I fried chicken last night for supper. What did you have?

It was nice to have the daughter home this week. The last two summers she has worked two and three jobs, and over Christmas when she was not working she was visiting her boyfriend in Chicago. It was good to just have her home.

Why is it you can find poker on at least two channels any hours of the day, but you cannot find baseball anymore?

Can we just forget about "Britany"? Oh, and how hard is it to take a simple blood test and settle the whole Anna NIcole paternity case? I just want it to go away.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger