August 8, 2007

I know you wish you were me

Travelled to Michiana today (Hey Freddie!). Got your handy-dandy atlas out? Not the home of the Studebaker -- east. No not that city -- further east. Yep, there I was. I would like to offer a special apology to the people in Elkhart, Warsaw, Wabash and Greenfield, Indiana who had to follow me in the various restrooms of gas stations, Arby's, and McDonalds. It seems my stomach problems from Monday revisited today. You DO NOT want details, trust me. I did manage to get through my customer meeting and plant tour without filling my khakis with butt gravy. Good for me. At least the car does not smell like rotten eggs -- I was afraid to fart.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger