September 9, 2007

The Knights Tale


My baby girl will be twenty-one years old on Friday. That makes me feel older than dirt. We are hitting birthday season here at the old ranch. My daughter, brother and both boys all have birthdays in the next two weeks. Crazy.

My youngest came out of weight training yesterday with a gauze held to his mouth. It seems a bar came off the machine and hit him in the face. His gum was cut and bleeding copious amounts of blood. His lip was swollen and he had a huge mouse above his eye. Only one of my family could get hurt at weight training.

I baked some brownies yesterday. I also made some carmel corn. I drank a couple of beers too. I also unpacked a few boxes. Life just keeps chugging along like a freight train.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger