July 19, 2008

Saturday In the Park

What can I say? I have nothing for you that would be interesting. Right now we are doing baseball, and I am sure you have no interest in that soap opera. Work, well it is work. The weather, it is hot. It is summer. You make the connection, and it has nothing to do with global climate change warming, whatever. My bad attitude is still here, sarcasm and cutting remarks not far from the edge of my tongue. I wish some idiot trolls would stop by. I thought my mini-rant on GW would encourage some leftists to join in, but all I got was an honest disagreement among friends. In the end, my complaint is GW is not conservative enough, and some of you rightly point out he never claimed to be a conservative. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger