July 7, 2008

The Thunder Rolls

Happy Monday to you as many of us head back to work. I hope you had a great long weekend, I know I did. I cannot report on any activities because we did not do much, but it was relaxing anyway.

Thunder is rumbling the house, I expect we are going to get some rain.

JamesOldGuy has deleted his blog. I am going to leave the link up there on the sidebar hoping he changes his mind. He is one of my favorite reads. His observations are spot on, and on more than one occasion I have said "I wish I had written that" after reading his words. James was born a Hoosier and spent a career in the military -- no wonder he was full of common sense! Come back James.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger