August 20, 2008

Dear John McCain

Dear Mr. McCain,

Can I have a word with you? Look, it is like this, and I am pretty sure I speak for a bunch of Republicans here. I was not thrilled with your nomination, some of your positions are very troubling to me as a staunch Conservative. I am slowly coming around, and let us face it -- The Obama is really inexperienced, an empty suit and his positions are downright scary.

Let me offer this threat -- and relax, Mr. Secret Service guy, it is not a physical threat -- if you nominate a Democrat, or a liberal as VP, I will sit out the election. You are so sure we will vote for you to keep The Omaba out, but do not push me too far. This is not about abortion, but about the role of Government in our lives. You need to throw me a bone, sir. Look around for a true Conservative as Veep -- How about Mike Pence?

Listen to me, I mean what I say.

Your friend,

Hoosierboy

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger