August 29, 2008

Friday Five

Friday Five -- the feature that will not die. This week I will present to you what I consider to be some of the greatest album covers of all time, in no particular order.

1. The Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers

2. The Beatles The White Album. Some of you are going to whine and cry that I did not include Sgt Pepper. I think this concept is brilliant, and it is my blog. Suck on that. Besides, I think Abbey Road is better than Sgt. Pepper also.

3. The Who Who's Next

4. Yes Fragile

5. Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass Whipped Cream and Other Delights This is quite possible the greatest album cover of all time.

I have left off some other great covers, like Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here or Animals or Dark Side of the Moon, or Nirvana's Nevermind and possibly even The Cars' Candy-O. What would you add to the list?

How many of you ladies, of a certain age, would (or would have at 12 years old) vote for this one?:

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger