August 13, 2008

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, mea maxima culpa. I hope that is right, Latin has never been my strong suit. Mostly 'cause I have never studied it. SuperGurl has nailed it -- Karma is smacking me around with Bruce Lee-like Fists of Fury. I had the nerve to chastise (do that mean what I think it do?)my blog twin for lack of posting, and almost immediately I have been beset with the Nadas, as in I got Nada to say of interest. Hey, look at that, Latin and Spanglish right there in the same paragraph.

I am sorry to each and every one of you I ever berated for lack of posting.

That sentence was hard to type since it almost sounds like an admission I might have been wrong. OK, fine, I am not sorry.

Karma, take your hand from the throat of my muse, before I kick you in the crotch. I will force the issue if I have to. There is always The Obama to attack. I can write about history, or continue to offer mundane vignettes from my boring life. Hell, I might even be forced to tell the truth, and no one wants that...If all else fails, I can post reruns to let the new readers enjoy my brilliance, and remind old readers I once was entertaining. Do not make me go there Karma, you beotch.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger