September 10, 2008

Cubs lose again

The wife can rest easy, my boast that I will get the Cubs logo tatooed on my shoulder when they win the World Series is looking less and less likely to happen. The Cubs blew another one in the bottom of the ninth last night. "It" is never going to happen, they are destined to be the lovable losers. My Grandpa was a huge Cubs fan, and he was not alive the last time they won the Series. He died never seeing them win it. Only my Daughter cheers on the boys from the Northside, and that is only because her boyfriend is a huge fan. Maybe she will see it in her lifetime. The boy is smart, he cheers on the Red Sox. I would rather eat a shit sandwich than cheer on an American League team, unless they were playing the Dodgers, or any team playing the Yankees.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger