November 12, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

I've nothing today, and very little time to tell you that information.

I'm off to drum up some new business this afternoon. You all know me as a positive, the-glass-is-half-full kind of guy, but this one is an uphill battle.

I made out my task list yesterday. Wow, I have a lot of work to do.

No matter what the Otter says, smart people know bacon rules. In fact, I am working on a recipe that involves either bacon wrapped pork chops or bacon wrapped sausage...I think I need to work a little ham in there and some gravy....How about a bacon wrapped sausage link deep fried on a stick like a corndog...mmmm corndog...

I made some blueberry muffins for the boy last night.

For those of you in the Muncie area the oldest boy and his band will be on the Ball State public access channel Thursday night as the musical guest on the evening talk show. I am not sure the name of the program -- Muncie Live or Ball State live?

I cannot think of even one song by the Steve Miller Band I can stand to listen to for more than five seconds.

Have you ever reached for your toothbrush in the morning and suddenly you are not sure if yours is the blue one or the yellow one? After you decide to use the blue one, you think maybe you used the yellow one yesterday? After nearly 25 years of marriage I still do not want to share my wife's toothbrush. Maybe I need to put a sticky note on the mirror that just simply states "Blue".

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger