January 19, 2009

The final reveal


Over the years I have teased you with bits and pieces of my real identity. It is time to tell you my deepest darkest secret.

Some of you will not be surprised to discover I have strong powers. The depth of my abilities will amaze you.

I can shoot electricity from my fingers. I can build up an electric charge in my body. It is so powerful it even affects the very clothing I wear. As I pulled on my Indianapolis Colts T-Shirt yesterday morning, sparks flew from my hair. The shirt built up a strong electric field during the day as I meandered through the house with my shuffling gait. I can even transfer my energy to others by touching them, or even getting close. Bow down to my strength. I am a mutant.

Rest easy that I will use my powers as Electric Boy only for good. But I have not yet learned to control my awesome electric discharge yet. I hope to hear soon from the X-Man School so I can be trained to control my powers. Until then, if you see my hair standing on end, or sparks flying from my coat as I pull It off, beware, I am in charge mode ready to send electric shocks through evil doers everywhere. For I am Electric Boy and I am powerful bwahahahahaha.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger