January 21, 2009

I cannnn't stopppp crying...

Sniff, uhnnh, sniff, boo hoo, I missed the uuhhnnhh big sniff inauguration yesterday, cry sniff wail. I was working so I can pay my soon to come higher taxes. I heard one snippet of the big speech as I turned on the car, where The Obama was telling me I need to recognize I can't keep living and consuming like I have been. I am a little concerned he thinks I need to reduce my standard of living because it is better than the rest of the world. Fuck you, Pal. I do not care if the rest of the world lives in grass huts and drinks muddy water. Why should I give up so other might have more? Let them work for it. I am glad some little brown man is working his ass off in Vietnam so I can have light comfortable cheap running shoes. You were thinking it, I will say it. Luckily for my blood pressure, I turned over to sports talk.

Does everyone in the Chicago area (and that includes da region) drive like morons, or do I just seem to attract them into my driving sphere?

My GPS freaked out when I turned onto the 'new' 355 extension from I-80. It showed me driving in space and kept trying to get me to turn onto every road I passed. The message told me I was not driving on a known road.

I have a confession to make. I hate being told what to do at any time. It is a minor character flaw. My college roommate used to entice me into having just one more beer by telling me he forbade me to drink it. Wrong answer bucko. Anyway, sometimes I take a route different than that picked by the GPS, just because the female voice I have chosen irritates me. That bitch is not going to tell me how to get somewhere. I do not need her frigging directions. OK, maybe it is a major character flaw...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger