June 25, 2009

And to think I saw it on Mulberry Street



With apologies to the good Dr. Seuss, sometimes you can see the darndest things while driving. Here is a van sporting a window air conditioner mounted in the back window.

How did they plug it in?

This picture was taken with my cellphone while driving a street near my house. I do not recommend taking pictures while driving. Insert all kinds of small legalese fine print.

I made some cavatini for dinner last night. The boy ate half the pan. He sure loves his Italian food. He got me to take him to the late showing of the new Transformers Movie. Great action, the plot has a few holes in it that bugged the crap out of me. We had a nice time. At nearly 16 he and I do not spend as much time together as we used to. I have become somewhat of an embarrassment, I guess (it took him a while to figure that out!). The movie is around 2-1/2 hours long, so we did not get home until 1:30 am or so.

When we got home the wife had done the dishes and made some Rice Krispy Treats. I told her she is the bestest wife I have ever had.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger