July 21, 2009

I can't get it up

I am in Charlotte, the city, not the girl. My customer cancelled my appointment, so I am just waiting on my evening flight. I can't muster the energy to type a real post. I have a dozen posts swirling in my head, but I do not have the patience or available blood pressure to type them. Themes include The Obama's falling popularity, the need to pass all of this stuff quickly before the average American finds out what the government is doing, and the continued failure of the Stupid Party to move away from the McCain/moderate faction.

I know, fill in your own post. Anyone with 1/10th a brain is on board with me. I just do not have the energy to get my brain up to a quality post.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger