November 25, 2009

rambling on

It is day three without coffee. that makes four out of the last five days. I am feeling queasy and a bit mean. It is a good thing I work alone.

What? You with your hand up, what is your question? Oh, no reason. It just did not sound good when I woke up.

I did scramble some eggs about an hour ago. i threw in a little cheese to get all melty at the end. I had a tall glass of milk too.

I am not ready for Thanksgiving. I have to make some desserts for the various meals we will be attending. I have to make something for my oldest son to take to a gathering on Friday. Who expects a college kid to bring food? He can't cook. I will make up something on Thursday before we head off to the families that he can take on Friday. Sometimes I wonder about people. I could tell him to just go pick up a pie at the store.

I am trying hard to wind down the work week early today. So far the phone has not cooperated.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger