July 19, 2010

Monday Mumblings

Good morning blog world. I have been up since around 4:45 this morning. No I do not know why. I wish I did. I did make some coffee, read the paper and take out the trash. Now I am spending a few minutes with you. Do you feel special? The boy was just going to bed as I got up. Ahhh to be a teenager again. In my youth I was up all night in the summer reading and watching old movies. He is up playing video games.

I switched plans mid-stream yesterday. I was on my way to the store to get the fixins to make BBQ chicken on the grill. When I entered the venerable Marsh Supermarket I decided to make a lasagna instead. It was good. L luckily I have the recipe in my brain, although I almost forgot the ricotta.

I did get the yard mowed yesterday afternoon. The bushes still are untrimmed. Oh well. I hope you had a great weekend.

Fing Cubs have won three of four since the All-Star break. I fear it is too late.

Here is a fine "Monday" song for your listening pleasure:


One of my all-time favorite songs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Buffet is on my shitlist for the foreseeable future.


Dick

Joe said...

his politics suck, but the song is great.

Isn't it funny how the leftists are great artists? Some of the best actors, musicians and writers are all leftist lunitics. But they entertain the hell out of us.

Greybeard said...

Yeah, both of you took the words outta my mouth. Jimmy is on my list, but watching that video made me feel good 'cause I don't think it put a cent in his pocket!

Indiana is wonderful in the summertime. Wish I was there.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep. Thanks for typing quietly so I could sleep in a few more minutes til 5am.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger