August 25, 2010

Close to the edge, down by the river

The headache that caused me to be in a bad mood since last week continue. Since Sunday it has been a migraine. I know the cause -- it is the damn weather.  Allergies are affecting most of my family.  Even my wife who normally shows no allergy symptoms is sneezing. We need a good rain to beat down the dust and spores and nasty crap in the air. We had a sprinkle Saturday morning, it did not even wet the sidewalk, and before that I cannot remember the last rain. I bet if I still lived in the old house, the snake infested little brook would be dry.

In other news, there is no other news. Perhaps I will find some fodder reading around the interwebz. I suggest you check back several times an hour, just to be sure...
Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger