September 24, 2010

Idiots in Charge

No further evidence is required to prove the need for actual adults in charge of Congress. Today actor/comedian Stephen Colbert was asked to testify about immigration before a Judicial subcommittee.

Colbert spent ten hours working with immigrants in upstate New York last summer.

I once spent two days working on a Habitat for Humanity house. I am reasonably sure that in no way qualifies me to testify about the construction industry.

To the ruling Democrats, that makes me an expert.

Here is a report about his brilliant testimony.

I guess the Democrats in charge want to see a comedy act on the taxpayers dime.

Fucktards.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

One burning question I have for The Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs is:

Do you really believe all your crap will do anybody any good?

Or do you just wanna StickItToDaMan?

Or do you just get off on the most convoluted logic your pea-brains cn muster?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger