November 23, 2010

Dreaming of Grits

I am on vacation the balance of the week. My company has a firm "use 'em or lose 'em" policy. I had 7 days left, so I decided to take a couple this week. I will use the balance around Christmas. I have no plans. I will screw around on the old blog, read a little and maybe watch a movie or two.

I have to take the wife's car back to the body shop for a quick final repair (they were waiting on one part). I need to get the oil changed in my company car, but I may wait until next week to take care of that.

We had a heck of a storm front move through last night. It reminded me of  a spring storm in its speed and intensity. The Christmas lights seemed to have survived. The storm came from the NW and my house faces South, so the bulk of the house protected the decorations.

Insert your own pithy windup here, I have no more boring stuff to share with you at this time.

2 comments:

dragonlady474 said...

Enjoy your time off, and try not to eat too much turkey!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Starting problems yet?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger