November 29, 2010

Stormy Monday

I have the classic blues song "Stormy Monday" going through my mind this morning. Not for the weather, but more for my mood.

It is a rare thing for me to get up and not want to go to work. This is especially true after two days of vacation and a two day Holiday. Last Monday was the last day I worked. I am not sure what my problem is. My sugar was really high this morning, so maybe that is it.

In any case, I am sure my sunny outlook on life will return, sooner or later.

In the meantime, listen to this. Maybe you can catch my mood.  Misery loves company.



The Allman Brothers recordings done at the legendary Fillmore East remains one of the finest live records ever.

2 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

Great song, HB. That's one of my favorite albums and on my, "Desert Island" list.

dragonlady474 said...

We had bad weather today too. I spent part of the afternoon cowering in the bathroom while tornado sirens were going off. Scary stuff.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger