March 28, 2011

Sarah Palin is unelectable

There is little about Sarah Palin I do not like. Her conservative principles are firm. She is a real American.  I am a little disturbed she quit as Alaska's Governor, and the reasons may be accurate, but it is still a tough spin.

The liberals hate Palin more than any political figure in history; more than Reagan, more than either Bush, more than Nixon. The liberal press has destroyed her. The women's libbers loathe her (I would think she should be the poster girl for the NOW chicks).

She terrifies the RINO's, she makes progressive crap their collective drawers.

She will never ever be elected President.

Discuss.

8 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

She might be a better kingmaker than king.

But I keep looking at those gorgeous gams and thinking, "And Barry brings exactly WHAT to the TV table?"

Face it. The pubbies have a bunch of mealy-mouthed centrists, and Sarah Palin. Whom would you prefer?

Not Newt, that's for damn sure.

J. Pazzesco said...

I really wish there was someone else I could get excited about voting for, but there's not. I mean people are starting to take a Trump candidacy serious.

Anonymous said...

I agree, and too bad.




James Old Guy

Rita said...

I've said over and over, Sarah is best rallying the troops. She and Bachmann draw too much negative response and there will be people that will vote only to vote against them. Nothing to do with their gender, just "it is what it is".

Likewise, I don't think Gingrich, Huckabee or Romney can win. We need fresh faces.

The more I hear Cain, the more I like him. I haven't researched enough on Pawlenty to know what I think.

Since Pence declined, I'm weighing the options. I just don't want someone to win the primary that can't win the general election. We have to make sure we have a candidate that draws so much negative reaction people will only vote just to make sure they don't win.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Yes. Palin is unelectable. Today.
Talk to me about it in a year.

Rita said...

Oops. I mean "make sure we" DON'T "have a candidate"

Anonymous said...

Yhe fact that she comes across as a moron might have something to do with her non-electability.

TheWayfarer said...

If what you say is true, we need her as a kingmaker. She could offset all the Papist look-gooders, neocon-artist RINOs & feel-good pragmatists currently running the GOP into the ground.
Everybody has skeletons in their closet. Donks specialize in character assasination politics. Those factors alone would destroy her!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger