April 8, 2011

Friday Randomness

There are little tiny men in my head. It is clear they are doing the drilling The Obama and his pals refuse to do. They are currently sinking a shaft deep above my right eye, and random explosions of pain throughout my skull indicate a wide blast zone. At least that is what my head feels like. Spring always brings on severe allergy headaches. In my youth I had the runny nose, swollen eyes and clogged ears to go along with the blinding headaches.  Now I just have headaches and an overwhelming urge to sleep -- all of the time.

I am shedding skin like an angry molting viper. I got a bit of sunburn on my working sojourn to the south last week. I failed to properly lubricate the skin and now it is flaking off in disgusting white splotches. There are even white flakes of giant upper arm dandruff on the arms of my pleather work chair. It is gross. I can peel myself like a giant boiled egg.

Want a hug?

It is supposed to be warm but rainy this weekend.  If it keeps up I will have to drag out the mower next week.  That thought is depressing. Mowing the grass is one of my least favorite chores.

I need to get to work, my monthly and quarterly reports are due. And yes, I also think the boss should just take the monthly reports from the first quarter and combine them into a quarterly report himself. If the company wants to pay me to duplicate work, well, I do as I am told.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger