April 5, 2011

I offer a sincere "You Are Welcome" in advance

I was sitting in my chair last evening and I felt a cramp and a gurgling rumble deep in my belly. I jumped up and headed to the bathroom but just as I entered the door a wet fart erupted. 'Cept it was not a fart, as hot steamy butt gravy rattled my nutsack. My tighty whities were full of , well, crap. A few drips ran down my leg as I tried to shed my jeans and undershorts. A viscous brown slime covered my nether regions and the whole end of the house reeked like port-a-pot row after the New Mexico Chili, Taco, Bratwurst, Kraut and Beer Festival.

I wish the above was merely a metaphor for the Men's NCAA Championship game, which was also pretty shitty, but it is not. I spent most of the next hour on and off the toilet. I had to throw away the undershorts and I put my jeans into the washer.

I am not sure what triggered this bout of pseudo-dysentery. I cooked some cheeseburgers on the grill and made some potato salad and deviled eggs for supper. I would blame the mayo, but the date was far into the future and no one else in the family caught a case of the Squirting Ediths.

In any case, I feel better this morning.

I am afraid to fart though.

6 comments:

Otter said...

Thanks for sharing....

Joan of Argghh! said...

Never trust a fart!

Mockingbird said...

I have found that that can happen as you get older. As Joan said...

(but that never happens to me because I live in Florida)

TheWayfarer said...

TMI, man! Loved Part One, though.

LeeAnn said...

If in the midst of all that you become afraid to burp, that's time for serious worry. I once had similar and was burping the same lovely nether aroma. It was an unkind day.

mts1 said...

Did Og highjack your blog for a day?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger