August 29, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Look at my desk. Do you see that pile of papers just left of the laptop? No, not that one, the one with the giant black clip. Yes, the one that is about one inch thick. Do you know what that is?  That is right, my quarterly forecast. I have to take every part number for every customer and fill in how many pieces they are going to buy per month for the next twelve months. Lets try and do the math, shall we?

21 customers.
approx. 200 different part numbers.
12 months.

Hint: so far this year I have sold 1,982,335 pieces. Aproximately. As of last Friday.

So if you came to the conclusion that posting is going to be light, you are correct.

Have a good Monday.  Alas, I made other plans.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger