September 6, 2011

Wadda ya want fer nothin'?

Wow, here we are, Tuesday already. I have a bunch of phone time scheduled this week.  A call-in meeting later this morning, an on-line sales meeting for Wednesday, and a customer conference call is slated for Friday. My monthly report for August is done, my expenses for the past several months -- well I hope to get caught up this week.

The MLB baseball season is winding down. It has been another disappointing, but not surprising, season for my Cubbies. The College football season is underway and the NFL gets started this week.

Politics will heat back up as Congress returns from vacation and The Obama continues his re-election campaign.  The Republican field is still to be defined.

The new TV season will be underway in a few weeks.

My point?  Well, I really have nothing to offer on this Tuesday, but it looks like there is to be plenty of blog fodder in the coming weeks. Hang in there, faithful readers.  I will do my best to keep you entertained. At the very least I guarantee you will get your money's worth. Hey, like Elwood says, "Wadda ya want fer nothin'?:

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger