October 2, 2011

Secret Talks Indicate Spice Girls Reunion

I am a bit late getting at the old blog this fine and sunny Sunday morning.

I have a confession, I really have nothing of note to offer.

Hey, I can hear you. "Nothing new in that". Nice, real nice. Here I sit, my coffee is growing cold. My brain hurts from the tremendous effort of trying to entertain you and all you offer in return is sarcasm. Well here is some news, sport, sarcasm is the protest of the weak.

And yes I stole that quote.*

Is is another NFL Sunday. Speaking of football -- welcome to the Big Ten you Cornhuskers.

I do not think I did a post on politics all week. That could be a first in more than six years of brain dumping.

If this blog post was a fine wine the review would read something like "Starts off weak and kind of fizzles at the end. A leathery note of bad apples, rotten tomatoes, and sour grapes leaves a lingering taste of wasted effort on the palate".

* John Knowles

1 comment:

Jean said...

True funnyness is always worth reading.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger