August 1, 2012

WTH?

My desk faces the back wall of my office. There is a window just to the right of my desk. A Japanese maple is to the right of the window, outside. The electric meter is to the right of the maple.

This morning I was doing some emails when movement outside caught my eye. I leaned over and looked out the window. A guy was doing his rounds, reading the electric meter. He wrote the numbers, then walked back.  He stopped to peer in my window.

WTH? He saw me and jumped back, startled. He then moved on towards the neighbors'. I started to chase him down to see what he was up to, but decided he would just deny he was peeping.

It is not like he saw anything of interest. A treadmill faces the window, and behind it is a closed closet. My desk, file cabinets and a printer/copier round out the furnishings.

5 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Same here! Mulberry tree outside window, electric meter(outside) to the right of window. Meter reader looks in my window and sees me trading stocks, etc. I look up and say Hey, hows it going? He's startled.
I wonder about so much daytime burglary that I read about.

Ralphd00d said...

Would have been a better shock for him if you were working in the nude! LOL!!

Mark said...

Blogging nude is a lifestyle choice.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm nude under these clothes.

Erin O'Brien said...

It's just because you're so pretty, Hoose.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger