September 13, 2012

I wish you were here (instead of me)

Alas, no Tanto is at hand.  Only lack of tools keeps me from ritual Seppuku. That is how bored I am. Meetings drone on and on and on and on and on...

I have stabbed myself in the arm with my pen, just to stir my slowing beating heart. My brain is so catatonic I have to remind myself to breathe.

The presenter's soporific mutterings leave me daydreaming of beating him senseless with an aluminum alloy Louisville Slugger. A video of the proceedings would turn any jury in my favor, providing they could stay awake long enough to reach a verdict.

The heat in the room is unbearable. I wish I was hungover.  At least then I could vomit all over the table and have an excuse to leave the room.

Is it tempting fate to hope for a mild cardiac infarction?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Is it tempting fate to hope for a mild cardiac infarction?

For the presenter? Nah. That's certainly what I'd hope for.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger